Want to help some other way?
There are plenty of ways you can help out besides volunteering or making direct donations!
Sometimes we might hold fundraising events, like discount days at our ReStore or a partnership with a local restaurant. We will be sure to let you know when we host something you might like to check out!
Kroger Shopper's Card
Did you know that every time you use your (free) Kroger Shopper's Card during a normal shopping trip, you could be making a donation to your favorite charity? At no additional cost to you, you can link your Shopper's Card to Buckeye Ridge Habitat for Humanity. Each purchase you make at Kroger with your card will help us earn rewards that will go a long way toward helping our mission. You can do this by following a few simple steps:
- Go to Kroger.com Community Rewards and log in, or create a digital Kroger account if you don't already have one.
- Look for a search bar labeled "Find an Organization" and search for Buckeye Ridge Habitat.
- You should see an entry with our name on it--Click enroll!
- Remember to use your Kroger Shopper's Card on every trip to the store to help us earn rewards.
- Important: Kroger resets your enrollment in this program every year. If you have signed up for this program in the past, you'll need to re-enroll each year by going to the website above and completing the steps again. This should only take about 30 seconds!
Amazon Smile is another popular "set and forget" way to help charitable organizations. By just linking your Amazon account to our organization, then making all of your Amazon purchases at smile.amazon.com. Once you follow the steps to link up with Buckeye Ridge Habitat for Humanity, all it takes to start making contributions is to always do your Amazon shopping at the smile.amazon.com address. 0.5% of each purchase made this way goes toward bringing decent, affordable housing to your community!
In addition to Amazon Smile, we also have our own account on Amazon where we can create and share wishlists. This is a great way to buy something that we or our families truly need, and will be used right away in building a home or meeting a specific need. We will make and share wishlists over time based on what we need at a time, so keep an eye on our Facebook feed or sign up for email updates to know when we're working on a wishlist!